This was my second Thanksgiving in Israel.
I miss the holidays.
I have so much to be thankful for this year.
- I am thankful that I admitted to myself that I was depressed. I am thankful that I took the steps to get help. I am SUCH a better mother and person because of it.
- I am thankful that I got to go home to New York to visit my friends and family. Although it was a business trip, it was the much-needed breather I needed to fill up my heart. I am thankful that I got to spend time with some of my favorite people while I was there
- Also? Thankful for being close to family- and being able to celebrate my sister in laws wedding day.
- I am thankful for being able to spend Holidays with family.
- I’m thankful that my girls can play and run around outside with their cousins.
- I am thankful that I had a chance to visit Paris for my 30th birthday, and to have been there with amazing friends who i love.
- I’m Thankful that we have a pool for the kids to jump into when it gets hot outside.
- I’m thankful for hot summer days.
- I’m thankful that my girls are adjusting to school in Israel
I am also very thankful to have celebrated my 6th wedding anniversary with my amazing husband (who yes, can drive me insane on most days)
I am thankful for my amazing husband who turned 32 this October. He is the bestest Daddy ever.
I am thankful that my girls can spend time with my grandfather.
- I’m thankful that I had a chance to go to London (although it was a business trip):
- I’m also VERY thankful that I had a chance to celebrate my daughters 4th birthday… life could have taken a different turn when they were born 10 weeks early..
But more than anything I am thankful for these little girls who brighten up my day.
What are you thankful for this year?