Let me tell you about a little company that I love called See Kai Run
A month or two back I was on a sample sale website (which I love- if you would like to be invited by me, let me know) and purchased two pairs of shoes for my girls. I had purchased shoes prior to this, but they were never ones that my girls felt comfortable in. Either the shoes were too heavy, or the straps too tight.
I looked at the See Kai Run website and after reading the below statement I knew I had to buy them:
“See Kai Run and Smaller promote healthy development of babies’ and children’s feet with their ultra-flexible soles, soft leather and wide toe box. Our footwear meets the Association’s rigorous standards for foot health and functionality and has been awarded the APMA’s prestigious Seal of .
What I love even more about them is the back storyof the company. A mom, looking for comfortable/ fashionable/affordable shoes for her son decided to start up her own business after not being able to find a good pair of shoes:
“In 2002 I gave birth to a little boy named Kai. Two years later, I gave birth to a company called See Kai Run. See Kai Run was inspired by the need for comfortable shoes with flexible soles for my little Kai to wear outdoors. I wanted to create a line of shoes that was as happening as Kai – bold, hip, fun, with an urban sensibility. Something entirely different than what was offered.”
Why See Kai Run?
- Very flexible soles are healthy for developing feet.
- Wide opening and toe box accommodate even the chubbiest little feet.
- Velcro closure allows for adjustable fit and easy on and off.
- Leather lining is breathable and durable.
- Padded collar adds comfort and helps our shoes stay on little feet.
- Leather used for our footwear meets the most stringent available U.S. and international guidelines.
- Sheepskin leather uppers are butter-soft and more durable by weight than cow leather used by many other brands.
- Durable construction and rubber sole stand up to heavy play indoors and out.
- Hip, urban styles in modern color palettes.
- Bold designs and detailing.
- Modern takes on classic styles.
The shoes are a BIG HIT in my house. The girls always want us to put the shoes on them- they grab a shoe and hand it to us.
They walk around in the See Kai Run shoes as if they are floating on air. The shoe itself is very soft and the soles are flexible- and they come in many beautiful designs (unlike other first shoe companies- I’m talking to you Str*de Rite!)
So because I TRULY LOVE this shoe company, I decided to contact them and ask if they would be interested in giving a free pair of shoes away to one lucky blog reader! They agreed- and now, one of you has the chance to win an AWESOME pair of shoes for your kid.
See Kai Run has three different lines:
1) Smaller (0- 18months)
2) See Kai Run (6months- 3 years)
3) Eleven (not available in this giveaway) (3yo- 8yo)
All you have to do to enter is:
1) Go to their website : http://www.seekairun.com/index.html
2) Look at the style of shoe you are interested in
3) Post in the comment section which shoe style and size you would like to have if you won
4) If you choose, sign up for their email list- which btw, you wont regret, since their shoes andsizes tend to go- REALLY FAST. To sign up, all you have to do is go to their home page, and on the bottom where is says, “Join our email list”- just type in your email address.
I will choose a winner at random. Contest ends on Friday, May 22nd at 8:00pm EST.
Believe me- as a mother of twins, I would NOT be supporting a company that I truly didn’t LOVE.