7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Travel the world
2. Go to culinary school
3. See my cartoon become a series on tv
4. Have a job that I love and get paid well for it.
5. Not have to worry about money.
6. Get laser hair removal- dont hate.
7. Become a grandmother.
7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Play a sport well.
2. Knit. I tried while on hospital bed rest for weeks. My brain just does not get it.
3. Say no to a slice of pizza (never met one I didnt like)
4. Rollerblade (I can hardly walk in a straight line)
5. Sit down with my mother for more than 30 minutes without arguing.
7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:
3. Sense of humor- with a quick response time.
4. Someone who can fix and build things….
5. and not be afraid to braid his daughter’s hair.
7 Things I Say Most Often:
2. I am sooo tired.
3. Hungry Hungry Hippo (aka I am so hungry)
4. Come to mommy (when speaking to my daughters, of course)
5. There was a good reason I spent that money
6. Where are my shoes!?
7. I need a new job
7 Celebrity Crushes:
1.Gary Barlow (just because it has been 15 years since I crushed on him)
2. Gale Harold
3. Michael Buble’
4. Eddie Cibrian (swoon)
5. Can I say a hot guy at work.. oh no, wait, it has to not be IRL”
6. David Beckham
7. Neil Patrick Harris (yes, I know he bats for the other team but who cares)