I decided to play the lotto the other day.
I really was down to my last three dollars and saw a sign that said “MegaBall Jackpot- 111 Million”
I imagined me giving my last three dollars away and winning $111 Million.
But I didn’t.
1) I would quit my job.
Not because I don’t like working in media- I love it. I just don’t love my specific position, and I am not a huge fan of my boss.
2) I would take time off to be with my girls.
I would definitely have hired help (not my mother) and be able to enjoy my girls, but not be overwhelmed by the mundane task of changing , bathing feeding them both by myself .
3) I would go to culinary school (it’s a dream of mine).
I wouldnt go to become a chef, just to learn the art of cooking. I’m not a bad cook, but I would love to truly learn the elements and basics of food preperation from the bottom up. I would also love to learn how to make pastries.
4) I would buy an apartment in Manhattan (too expensive for us poor folk who live in Brooklyn)-
and that way I could be in the heart of the city I love.
5) I would buy a home in Israel-
that we would move to when my husband graduates.
6) I would travel to different countries (Never been to any country other than Canada) and just explore.
7) Of course, I would also help out my close family and friends. I wouldn’t let my extended family know about winning, as everyone would pop out of the woodwork- and believe me I have about 60 first cousins.
8) I would buy a t-shirt that said “New Money”- just to kind of get the word out.
What would you do?
I am tagging:
Stacie (her sons have the cutest glasses!)
Kerry(We couldn’t meet up when she was in NYC the other week- and that made me sad!)
Karen( even though she didnt send me a copy of her documentary 😦 even though I tried to order the channel just for the night)
Chas (if she finds the time!)